- Responsive/fluid theme.
- Configuration file to allow for ease in editing.
- Ability to add titles and text to the galleries.
- Up to 10 separate page galleries.
- Styled to match your 'Remake" theme.
- Added a Menu system for accessing the galleries.
- To use UberGallery with your RavenNuke CMS install is easy. Here are the steps to follow.
- Go to the gallery_images folder and create up to 10 new folders. Then add your pics/images into them.
- Open gallery_config.php and add the names of the folders you added in gallery_images (be sure the folder names match exactly). You can also add additional text along with CSS.
- That's all you need to do. UberGallery will automatically read your folders and create thumbnails. These folders will also be automatically added to the menu system.
Demo Site: https://mikes-themes.com/modules.php?name=UberGallery
- (7.23 MiB) Downloaded 8 times