About "Remake" what it is.

"Remake" is a theming system and responsive plugin for the RavenNuke CMS.
mike
Site Admin

About "Remake" what it is.

Post by mike » Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:49 am

a highly configurable content based theming system for RavenNuke V2.5 (RN) "Remake" is not about the RN files I edited, that was a one-time thing just to make them compatible with "Remake". Now my attention can be directed at RN integration.

This is not RavenNuke Version 3 or Raven CMS. What it is though is a theming system designed to make your RavenNuke theme responsive. Along the way, I had to edit a lot of the RavenNuke V2.5 core files and modules to meet my goal. I had to make them HTML5, CSS3 compliant as well as responsive.

I have created something new that will have to grow and mature to be truly worthwhile. It is my hope that by releasing “Remake” to the public as BETA release candidate 1 that you will help me reach my final goal. And that is to have a fully integrated theming system for RavenNuke V2.5 or V3 or Raven CMS.  

In the future files will change because nothing is ever released in a perfect form. It takes a lot of committed and dedicated people to make things better. I do hope that the finger-pointers and trolls will stay out of the mix. Please post and let me know what needs to change and if it is within the goals I am going to include below, I will work hard to make it happen.

GOALS:

-- Full administration integration.
-- Able to access the themes and make changes on the fly.
-- Having the ability to add content to the theme.
-- Theme creation.

silly-girl

Re: About "Remake" what it is.

Post by silly-girl » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:31 pm

I used it and really liked it but I am unsure if I am going to use ravennuke. I want to build my own website. :?

mike
Site Admin

Re: About "Remake" what it is.

Post by mike » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:32 pm

Hi Silly Girl, yea I like making my own too. If you need any help let me know.