Im happy I now registered

Please take a moment to read this important post.
ColinCru

Im happy I now registered

Post by ColinCru » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:34 pm

Howdy would you mind stating which blog platform you're using? I'm looking to start my own blog soon but I'm having a tough time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something completely unique. P.S Sorry for being off-topic but I had to ask!

Here is my website; Rejuve Allure Reviews

mike
Site Admin

Re: Im happy I now registered

Post by mike » Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:01 pm

Hi, I use a couple of different things. I designed a PHP wrapper that houses my main site and phpBB3 software that I modified. I originally only intended to use the forum software for downloads because I wanted to have a way of knowing how many times a piece was downloaded. This may be the part you are calling the 'Blog'.

Actually the best blog software is RavenNuke (http://ravenphpscripts.com) because it comes with all of the things to make a good blog packaged in the initial install. And it's secure which is a plus. To make it responsive you will have to download my "Remake" plugin. Also, there is a new version in the making but I haven't heard of a release date for that yet.

Thanks for asking!