Download "Remake" Package

Download the "Remake" theming system for RavenNuke CMS here.
mike
Site Admin

Download "Remake" Package

Post by mike » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:02 am

Make your RavenNuke site responsive and mobile-ready.

There are README and INSTALLATION files in the package. I placed this here just for reference.

These are the modules and admin edits I have made to make RavenNuke Responsive, HTML5 and CSS3 Compliant.

Thank you for downloading one of my creations.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: I CANNOT OVER EMPHASIS THE NEED FOR YOU TO BACKUP YOUR FILES BEFORE ADDING THESE !! Also, RavenNuke CMS standard themes WILL NOT work properly after these edits are uploaded to your RN system. Use one of the themes that come in this package. You can read more about 'Remake' on my main website. https://coders-junction.com/community/

The same place where you downloaded this package.

INSTALLATION:
To install the package, point your upload tool to your RavenNuke V2.5 root directory. Upload everything in this folder ("Install Files" folder).
Once your upload is complete, go to your admin panel (admin.php) and the 'Themes' install panel to add the new themes.
Choose one of the themes through Your Account.
That's all that's required.

UN-INSTALL:
Re-upload your backup files and remove the added themes and "remake" folder.

Demo Site: https://mikes-themes.com
Attachments
Remake-Theming-Sys-Version1.zip
(6.93 MiB) Downloaded 240 times

mike
Site Admin

Re: Download "Remake" Package

Post by mike » Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:12 am

Update to theme BlueHorizons (10-18-2019)

This is the replacement file Forums.css for the theme BlueHorizons. There was an issue with the buttons not showing the text in the Forums. If you are using this theme place it in BlueHorizons/style/Forums.css replacing the file that's there now. It will be included in the next version update release of "remake".
Attachments
Forums.zip
(5.26 KiB) Downloaded 83 times

mike
Site Admin

Re: Download "Remake" Package

Post by mike » Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:24 pm

If you are using "Remake" and find an issue with it, please post here or send me feedback so I can look into it. Thanks!