How Simple is it to use:
- Open folder gallery-images and create 10 new folders (if needed).
- Add your images to your new folders and give the folders a unique name to match the images inside.
- Now open the file 'gallery_config.php' and follow the instructions inside.
- Once finished, upload the package to your server.
On the first run, the thumbnails, menu, and image names will be created automatically. Now you can have 10 new galleries all accessible using the dropdown menu. And it's fully responsive and fluid in action. Enjoy!
- (4.65 MiB) Downloaded 74 times
For the style, you can add yours if you want to. Go to Attachments and Add files. Be sure that you take credit as the creator. Thanks for your interest.
Here's the link to it. https://www.coders-junction.com/UberGal ... ontent.php
I built the content around the gallery instead of using an Include statement.